Grilled Rump steak
with sea salt and grilled capsicum"
Number of portions: 4
Cooking time: 20 min
|1 kg || Rump steak|
|1 table|| spoon sea salt|
|1 table|| barevného pepře|
|400ml || olive oil sansa|
|100g || butter|
|2 || capsicums|
- Place 250g steaks, rubbed by olive oil, onto heated grill (approx. 230 ºC – thermostat shows SEAR); do not salt, pepper nor marinate the steaks! Meat should have a room temperature; therefore take them out of the refrigerator at least 5 hours before grilling.
- Grill 5 minutes on each side (medium steak). Then take out of the grill and put into a pot with olive oil and preheated to approx. 50°C and leave it there for about 5 minutes to rest (evaporate).
- Take meat out of the pot and now salt and pepper by freshly grounded pepper. The steak will be tender and juicy.
- Suitable side dish is grilled capsicum which you cut in half and grill with virgin olive oil.
- Turn capsicum when grilling.
- Serve with toasted white baguette or baked potatoes.